Continuous Lining Manhole to Manhole
Perma-Main™ Top Gun™ Cured-In-Place-Pipe (CIPP) Manhole to Manhole Inversion Rehabilitation System.
Drainage pipes create chaos when they fail to function properly, a situation that drives business people, tenants, property managers and owners crazy. Before trenchless technology came into existence, sewer and pipe repairs were destructive and expensive. The new method, cured-in-place pipe (CIPP), offers numerous advantages:
- There is no need to dig up streets, landscaping, interior walls or sidewalks to replace the pipes. This saves both time and money.
- There is a massive increase in efficiency of the flow, which means that the installed pipes will be less prone to clogging and leakage.
- The 100% trenchless technology utilized facilitates the precision required to complete the installation efficiently.
- Depending on the design of the site, an excavation can be done; however, CIPP can be installed through existing points of access since it has no joints but has a soft interior.
- It can focus on a particular damaged area instead of the entire system.
- Quickly repairs pipes that have multiple bends and angles.