SprayWall® Performance and Specifications:
- 50 year design life retaining 70% of Flex Modulus
- 100% solids – VOC Free
- >735,000 psi Flex Modulus
- Density 87 lbs/cu.ft.
- Hardness, Shore D 85
- Tensile Strength >7450 psi
- Elongation <4% at break
- Adhesion excellent (substrate failure)
- Compressive strength >18,000 psi
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Natural color – golden
SprayWall® is a Smart Solution
SprayWall® can be used to protect and rehabilitate structures associated with potable water, stormwater, sanitary sewer converyance systems, and often in industrial process. It is spray applied, so it is fast, cost effective, and fast curing which means that assets can usually be returned within minutes after lining. Because SprayWall® linings can withstand most environments, an effective service life can be maintained. SprayWall® also has structural properties that are so strong and stable that they restore structural properties to horizontal and vertical structures.